Thursday, August 28, 2008

Exam time !

Ah, I know I have not been around for more than a month now on this blog :-( ... well, its been pretty hectic here.. assignments, projects, mid terms, classes have kept me pretty busy all this while ..and yeah, truly BUSY.... then there was a minor health problem that I had which thanks to Tata hospital here is gone now.

Unfortunately, cant write a bigger post now also as this is the time for my end terms..Just came from Quant-1 paper (the most dreaded one here !! ).. the next one is on Monday now.. infact have 6 papers on 4 days starting Monday.. dont know how would I be able to manage all that..

But I have some interesting posts lined up which explores how the GMP is going which I plan to blog after end-terms.

1 comment:

Abhishek's Musings.... said...

Waiting for the write-ups u had promised..Let me see if we agree :)