Sunday, July 27, 2008

Jamshedur- the city of talent !

This week I am gonna talk about the city where I am currently. Thanks to my friend Abhishek, who gave me this link Jampot Jalwa which talks about people who have been from the steel city. Tanushree Datta, Sidharth Basu, Imtiaz Ali, Priyanka Chopra are some of those.

For people who have a 'predetermined' notion about Jharkhand, got to come here and see for themselves how beautiful the city is. It rains and rains, however, there is no waterlogging, the roads are clean and lined with trees. Compare this with Delhi or any other place. Every rain makes the city crumble and newspaper get some material to write.

The XL campus is the most beautiful and you got to see the pics (refer to my earlier post with the link to the same) to convince yourself.

No comments: